Meet Dr Jesse Fayers- We’re so excited to announce talented Dr Jesse Fayers will be joining our team!
Dr Jesse brings a wealth of knowledge and over 15 years of clinical experience in women’s health and the yoga space.
Dr Jessie Fayers is an acupuncturist and herbal medicine practitioner passionate about the full spectrum of womans health and fertility. She believes that our bodies have an innate intelligence and with guidance, the balance of vitality and wellness is restored. She loves helping people on their journey to becoming parents, and supporting pregnancy and post partum.
She was drawn to Chinese Medicine and the healing arts from a young age and has pursued teachings from Tibetan Buddism and yoga traditions that add depth to her offerings. As well as this natural approach to health Jessie also has a depth of understanding of western medicine and the IVF process. She has pursued further studies in functional medicine and is very passionate about gut health, immunity and hormones.
She is delighted to be working with the team at Angea, offering a space for you to restore and rejuvenate your health.
✨ 5 interesting facts you might not know about Jessie ✨
– Since graduating she has worked in numerous settings delivering healthcare in Indonesia, Nepal, India and with the Navajo nation. She has been an educator for doctors learning acupuncture in Uganda.
– She is passionate about gardening, growing food, herbs and flowers on her little patch in the country.
– She is a ceramicist- budding passion
– Has travelled in a van around Australia and hiked tracks all over the world and surfed in Hawaii
– Has two energetic border collies
Dr Jesse will be working Monday nights from 1-7pm & Wednesday mornings from 7-1pm commencing 30th Nov.
You can follow her on Instagram @jessiefayers
See you soon in clinic ❤️❤️
Amanda is the founder of Angea and has over 12 years of experience working with women to support their health journey. In addition to being a registered doctor of Chinese medicine, Amanda is a yoga teacher and founder of Mindful Pregnancy Yoga Training. Amanda offers acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and womb healing treatments at Angea.