Dr Amanda Waaldyk is the founder and director of Angea Women’s Health clinic, an integrative Chinese medicine practice with a focus on fertility, female endocrinology and supporting Woman through every phase of life.
Amanda’s approach is soul meets science, guiding her patients to ultimate health with a whole body system.
Amanda is a registered Doctor of Chinese Medicine, yoga & meditation teacher and energy healer.
Amanda empowers and educates her clients to reconnect with their inherent body wisdom, navigate their way back to balance (naturally) and live the happiest and most thriving version of their lives.
I’m here to help you transform.
When we’re in our twenties, we think we’re invincible. I know I believed I could achieve the impossible: I ran marathons, I carved out a successful career, and I played to win. No amount of exertion would impede me, and my body was just a vehicle for striving. If it didn’t want to push harder, I would make it. And then I would crash, feeling utterly exhausted and defeated.
In my early twenties, I discovered chinese medicine and yoga and this path lead to me to study a double degree Health Science- Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture at Victoria University. As a Chinese Medicine Pracitioner, I treat a broad range of women’s health conditions and have a special interest and passion for fertility, pregnancy, birth, women’s health and babies.
It wasn’t until I struggled to conceive that it became my mission to educate and empower women to understand how their bodies and hormones communicate. Women’s health is an intricate matrix that starts with our menstrual cycle. We inhabit a world that’s traditionally valued masculine traits – logic, science, hard work – and haven’t made space for our feminine energy to flourish.
And so Angea Women’s Clinic was born, first as a fertility centre, and now as a safe haven and resource for women all of life stages.
Angea Wellness Clinic: A unique, multi-modal experience to balance, heal, protect and help you reconnect
Our bodies have an innate wisdom that we have shut down over the years and disconnected from. Through the consistent pursuit of improvement, we’ve tried to alter our bodies to fit an ideal of perfection. Through our work together, you’ll begin to understand and connect to the inner wisdom and landscape of your body.
From puberty to ageing gracefully, Angea helps you reconnect to your innate body wisdom
Download our free fertility tracker
Over the past 12 years, I’ve seen my blossoming clients go on to:
- Grow healthy, happy families after they were told they were infertile
- Treat hormonal acne without harsh medication
- Begin to rebuild trust in their bodies after years of illness and disease
- Balance their hormones naturally
- Feel happier and calmer without the use of medication
- Fine tune their intuition and begin to understand their body’s needs, all on their own
- Start to live the healthy, happy life they’ve always wanted!
My credentials, influences and inspiration:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine)
- Various trainings and hospital internships in China
- Advanced Energy and Shamanic Healing
- ERYT Yoga Teacher specialising in prenatal and fertility yoga
- Founder of Mindful Pregancy Yoga Teacher Training
- Vedic Meditator – Rishi Training
- Meditation Teacher (One Giant Mind)
- I constantly learn from the brightest minds in the field by attending conferences both in Australia and abroad, including the Integrative Fertility Symposium
- Embarking on Masters of Reproductive Endocrinology 2020