As women, we often set up patterns and behaviours in our bodies that need to be reset and realigned, especially on our fertility journey. When you are used to setting goals and achieving them, conception can sometimes be the first time you feel defeated, challenged or completely unable to control the situation. But we do have control. Letting in new ways of being and knowledge is our new control.
LAMMBW is the 5 pillar approach for fertility at Angea.
1. Lifestyle ~ Research indicates lifestyle factors can impact fertility. From nutrition, sleep cycles, exercise, weight gain, environment, chemical exposure and substance abuse impact both male and female fertility.
2. Acupuncture is used throughout the monthly cycle to boost chances of fertility for both male and female. Acupuncture is also used as an adjunct treatment to support IVF.
3. Movement ~ fertility fit is very different to normal fitness. Vigorous Exercise impacts fertility and reproductive health. Move with gentle movement, yoga, qi gong, walks and Pilates. Movement recommendations also change during IVF.
4. Meditation ~ Mindfulness and mediation promotes positivity, elevates moods, reduces stress and improves sleep!
5. Body Wisdom ~ is the innate intelligence embedded in our body! It’s time to build an intimate relationship with your body & cycle. Tune in, awaken your consciousness and trust your gut. Your body, mind and soul are working together.
We love LAMMBW! Our 5 pillar approach to fertility!
Amanda is the founder of Angea and has over 12 years of experience working with women to support their health journey. In addition to being a registered doctor of Chinese medicine, Amanda is a yoga teacher and founder of Mindful Pregnancy Yoga Training. Amanda offers acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and womb healing treatments at Angea.