These beautiful icy poles will have you falling in love with summer over and over again!!
3 cups watermelon puree (about 1/2 a watermelon)
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
1 nectarine, sliced
handful fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
Set out about 12 icy pole molds.
- Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit.
- Puree the watermelon in a blender until smooth.
- Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top.
- Place a popsicle stick into each one.
- Place into your freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.
The true beauty of this recipe is that you can change the flavours and fruit according to your own taste – Pineapple puree is also amazing!